* first of all we go to run using WINDOWS KEY+R. then in run we type regedit command and press enter.
* then a new screen will be open now in this screen we double click on computer option. then click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
* then we double click on HARDWARE and then we double click on DESCRIPTION option.
* now we double click on SYSTEM option now we enter in system then we double click on CENTRAL PROCESSOR.
* then we will enter in central processor and now click on 0 then click on processor name in side bar figure shown below.
* now a screen will be open in screen we choose processor name option and change our processor name and click on ok button.
* then we click on file button at corner of the screen and option will open in this we choose export option and click on it.
* then a new screen will open in this screen we name our file as rahul.reg and save on desktop then click save button.
* now a new file will be shown at your desktop then double click on it. a screen will be open in this we choose yes button and proceed now your processor name will be changed.
* to see your processor name right click on my computer icon and click on properties now yo see your processor name in it.
* i think it is helpful to you if any queries about this then contact us.